In my recent video (seen below), I talk about using a color corrector before concealing dark circles
NYX dark circle concealer is a product that I mentioned in the video, and I thought it is only right to review this product here!
Keep reading for before & after swatches and complete review
1. Contains orange pigment to correct and conceal dark circles
2. Contains coconut oil to moisturise under eye area
3. Contains china clay (not sure of its benefits)
For reference, I use the shade in "Deep"
- Cruelty Free
- Easily Available (at Centrepoint stores in Middle East)
- Does not crease
- Lasts upto 4 hours
- Although it does not crease severely, the product does not set in place.
- On my skin, it gives an orange hue. So, it cannot be used as a corrective concealer on its own. I usually top it up with a regular concealer.
As seen from the before & after pictures, it does a fairly good job at correcting the dark circles.
I've also used it to conceal a red acne spot on my face
That's all from today's review. See you later, alligator. :p