An eye cream that's perfect for your 20's & early 30's
Continue reading to find out the pros, cons & other details.
I've been on the hunt for a good moisturizing anti aging eye cream for the longest time, and I think I've found a wonderful eye cream that touches most of my concerns.
Let's get the statistics out of the way:
Product amount: 15ml
Price: KD 18
Available at: VaVaVoom, Debenhams in Kuwait
1. Reduces circles
3. Diminishes puffiness around your eyes
4. Suitable for all skin types
1. Completely fragrance free! I love this. I hate the thought of applying perfume right around my eye area, on a daily basis. I hate fragranced skincare products all together.
2. Highly moisturizing
3.. Does not feel oily, it gets absorbed into the skin quite quickly to leave a silky smooth finish. Perfect as a base for makeup!
4. Lovely texture. The texture is a beautiful cross between gel and cream
5. I did notice a reduction in my dark circles
And now to get to the cons:
1. Comes in a jar. I would've preferred a closed container with a pump dispenser.
2. Seems to finish really fast
3. Let's face it. It's crazy expensive! 18 KD for 15ml of product? And usually eye creams seem to last a life time, but this formula is simply vanishing in front of my eyes!
My final verdict: Go for it if you don't mind the price. Personally, I don't mind shelling out on a good eye cream, (I would've preferred it if it lasted longer, but , oh well! ) The eye area is where the signs of aging hits first. So in my opinion, if you can choose 2 expensive products, they should be a good eye cream and a good serum (since a serum is packed with good stuff for your skin.)