Click read more for the full review
Lip products are my weakness, and I'm always dying to try the new guys available in the market.
Rimmel Apocalips ( a.k.a show off in The U.S ) was launched almost an year ago. They've been so successful that they're introducing new colors to the existing collection. So, then I thought, might as well review this baby for you!
Flashback-ing to last summer, this was truly a revolutionary product. It is essentially a hybrid between a lipstick and a lip gloss.
Here are a few points that stands out for this product:
1. They are essentially like liquid melted lipstick! It comes in a lip gloss container, but goes on and feels just like a traditional lipstick, that is melted :p
2. They are highly pigmented and opaque.
3. They are very long lasting.
4. They come in very cute packaging.
5. As you can see from the picture, it comes with a doe-foot wand applicator, that has a little pocket that scoops out a little product, that smears very seamlessly into your lips.
6. Compared to the big boys out there, this is quite inexpensive.
7. Gives slightly glossy finish at first, but in a few hours, it dries to a satin or even a matte finish.
8. Comes in a huge variety of colors.
9. Has a very typical chemical-y lipstick taste and smell. (which I dislike)
10. Some shades contain small specks of shimmer, some do not.