Read more for the review of MAC prep+prime skin base visage face primer
Here is a quick review of the MAC Prep+Prime Skin base visage.
1. The packaging includes a pump, which makes it very easy to access the product.
2. The skin primer contains very very tiny little particles of iridescent shimmers. This gives a beautiful glow on the skin. However if you're foundation is a full coverage one, it might not show through.
3. Because of the shimmer, I do not recommend this primer for girls with large/visible pores / active acne, as the shimmer can accentuate these troublesome areas.
4. It comes out in a kind of semi-mouse consistency. And has a slippery silicon-y texture, that smoothes on to your face effortlessly.
5. It does not smooth out the skin surface, like other "blurring" primers do.
6. When it comes to performance of the primer, undoubtedly, it keeps the foundation on for an entire day. I wore this primer for my wedding on a very hot and humid day, and my foundation lasted all day!
I recommend it for girls without large pores or active acne.