Simple and easy makeup trick to make your eyes look bigger.
Keep reading for full explanation
1. Apply a white eyeliner on your lower water line.
2. Apply grey eye shadow half way on the lower lash line.
3. Apply the same grey eye shadow half way on the upper lash line, tapering towards the inner corners.
4. Apply a light pearly eye shadow to the inner corners of your eyes, and blend it out carefully.
5. Curl your lashes, and coat them with a volumizing mascara.
6. Repeat on the other eye, unless you wish to play games with people.
And you're done!