I have been taking ACV in the morning for a month now with honey, and believe me, It has changed my body and skin!Although, most might be skeptical about its taste,I say it is an acquired taste. I don’t mind it at all now. And I definitely see all the wonderful changes in my body!
Keep reading to learn the full health and beauty benefits and uses of Apple Cider Vinegar!
Apple cider vinegar is the fermented juice of crushed apples.
To gain its full benefits, Apple Cider Vinegar can be taken orally 3 times a day, before each meal. Dilute 2 teaspoons of ACV with lukewarm water. You can also add honey to make the taste bearable.
Now here are the health benefits of ACV:
1. Good for all tummy issues: indigestion, diarrhea etc.
2. Helps in Detoxification: It breaks up the mucus throughout the body, cleanses lymph nodes to help better lymph circulation. Which means, you’ve got a cleaner body. Also, the acids in acv binds to toxins and helps the body flush it out of your system! And since it stimulates blood circulation it also aids detoxification in the liver.
3. Helps with stuffy nose, clears your sinus
4. Aids weight loss: Boosts metabolism, Helps control your blood sugar, Lowers blood cholesterol
5. Improves bone health
Too lazy to read? I have explained all this and more in this video. Click Play!
Apple Cider Vinegar is an antiseptic. Therefore, it can be used can be used to treat infections caused by bacteria or virus.
Use ACV a soak/rinse for the following benefits:
1. Dilute ACV in a tub of water and use it as an invigorating foot soak after a long tiring day to treat feet and nail fungus.
2. ACV used as a mouth wash helps remove stains from teeth, cures bad breath and breaks down plaque to give you healthier whiter teeth!
3. ACV is wonderful for your hair when used as a rinse. I will explain that later.
4. Acv also removes the yellow stains on your finger nails from repeated use of dark nail polish.
5. Helps relieve redness and pain of sunburn
ACV provides the following benefits for your hair:
1. ACV can be used as a clarifying rinse. Watch the above video for more explanation on this.
2. ACV rinse makes your hair soft and shiny.
3. Promotes hair growth.
4. Helps reduce hair fall
5. Helps fight dandruff
ACV provides the following benefits for your face:
1. Use ACV on your face mask to cleanse your pores. It can be used as a deep pore treatment.
2. Use ACV diluted in a spray bottle as a skin toner, ACV has amazing tonic properties that help your skin balance it’s Ph levels, and hence treat acne, and soothes irritated skin.
3. To prevent and fight acne since it draws toxins out of the body and absorbs excess oil from the skin.
Although ACV is non less than a miracle product, there are a few things to keep in mind. These are the possible side effects:
1.Too much may cause low potassium.
2.Don’t take if your pregnant/breast feeding
3.Diabetics should monitor blood sugar since it reduces blood sugar.
NOTE: Now that you know all about the beauty and health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, It is also important to know that there are many filtered versions available in the market. They will not give you all the above mentioned benefits. The real deal should be brown and muddy. It will not be completely filtered, so there will be floating particles in your ACV bottle, which means you’ve got the good stuff. Also, if possible, try to buy an organic brand.