Neem is known to be fantastic in healing and preventing acne. Keep reading to find out if the Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash lives up to its promise
Himalaya Purifying Neem face wash promises to prevent pimples, and I agree completely on this wonderful claim.
I first used this face wash about 5 years ago, and I have not stopped using it since. I loved it so much that I introduced it to all my family and friends, and they all continue to use it to this day! I have even featured this in many of my monthly favorites on my YouTube channel!
There are times when I have swayed away from this product just to try other face washes, but I have always come back like the obedient child!
The following are the reasons why I have remained committed to this face wash for about 5 years.
11. It has a sweet herbal smell that leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Which is god send in a hot humid country like India
22. It has a true gel consistency that gives a squeaky clean face, yet, it does not dry out your skin.
33. It takes off all makeup effortlessly
44. It definitely prevents pimples
55. It is affordable and travel friendly
66. It is available everywhere
A few other key points:
11. At Rs. 90 a bottle, you get 100 ml product.
22. In India it is readily available everywhere. And in Kuwait, It is available in all major department stores like Lulu hypermarket, Sultan Centre, Carrefour, Geant etc..