Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Giveaway starts on 1st October and ends on 7th October. Hurry up, get sharing! :)
This giveaway is International.
If there is a delay in me shipping out the gift hamper, my apologies, because I'll be travelling soon for my sister's wedding.
1. Must be at least 16 years old.
2. Should be a subscriber of my channel
3. Like this video
4. Share this video on any or all of your social media accounts with @mrjovitageorge and #100KwithMrJ
5. To share on Instagram, you can either take a screenshot, make an edit of your favorite MrJ videos, or repost my giveaway image.
6. Come back to this video, and write down your username of the social media channel that you shared this video in, in the comments section of the giveaway video.
REMEMBER: If you're sharing on INSTAGRAM, you're Instagram page has to be public. If your page is private, I will not be able to see your images!
That's all! All the best!
at 2:16 AM
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Caudalie is a french skincare brand that focuses on anti aging and sun protection. What I love about the brand on the whole is that they are cruelty free and use natural ingredients in their products. So there are no parabens, and animal tested or animal by products. Which is AWESOME.
Now getting into the review of this anti aging eye cream. Keep reading.
at 4:19 AM
Monday, September 21, 2015
Hey my loves!
I've been really interested in the culottes trend this summer, but, honestly I didn't think it would flatter my body type. I have triangle shaped body, and I usually try to wear clothes that draws attention away from my problem area. Culottes seemed to do the opposite for me.
Until, I experimented enough to find a style that flatters me! Yay!
Keep reading for more!
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Sunday, September 6, 2015
If you remember my dilemma from my previous post featuring the same sleeve trench vest, I was trying to figure out how to include this trendy piece into my wardrobe without looking like a doctor. I regretted not picking up the army green version instead of the white color, and then, I just accepted the challenge!
Keep reading to find out how I made it work for me, and for the complete outfit details